One Taylor Drive • Killbuck, Ohio 44637
Shreiner Ejection Rubber
Viking Martin Miller
Frequently Asked Questions - Please choose a question:
1. What style of Shreiner Matrix should I use for my job?
2. How do I determine what size of Shreiner Matrix I will need?
3. How do I stop cracking?
4. What is Reduced Bead Creasing?
5. How should I store my Shreiner Matrix?
6. Do you have a matrix for double creases/ capacity scores?
7. How is Shreiner Matrix packaged and sold?
8. What score rule heights should I use for the different styles of Shreiner Matrix?
9. How is Shreiner profile ejection rubber different than traditional open cell rubber?
10. How do I stop “checking” / “flaking”?
11. Is there a rubber to help hold my nicks together through the press?
12. How can I eject slots?
13. How can I eject punches?
14. How can I stick Shreiner Rubber to the dieboard?